Now Hiring for Full time and Part time Positions
In Chino, CA less than one hour from mountains, beaches and Disneyland.
Are you looking for a change? Want to use your skills to their highest potential? At Loving Hands Animal Hospital, you will experience a positive work environment with an emphasis on client communication and preventative care. We offer the well-managed practice that you deserve to be a part of, as well as the respect that you have been looking for.
Now Hiring for the following positions:
- Registered Veterinary Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Exam Room Assistant
- Treatment Room Assistant
- Kennel Attendant
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Free Employee Pet Wellness Plans
- Discounted Veterinary Services
- Uniform Reimbursement
- CE Reimbursement
- Numerous Opportunities for Bonuses
- Fear Free Certified Training
At Loving Hands Animal Hospital you will also:
- Work with a fun team
- Utilize your skills to their potential
- Be encouraged to learn and grow
- Be part of an AAHA Accredited Practice
- Be part of a Certified Cat Friendly Practice
- Have an alternative work week schedule (work three 12 hour shifts, with 4 days off per week or work four 10 hour shifts, with 3 days off per week)
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of veterinary experience based on job position
- AVImark software experience is preferred, but not required
- Weekends, holidays and evenings will be required
Our practice is a 2+ doctor small animal practice committed to preventive care and high quality medicine. We empower our team in order to enhance the lives of our clients and their pets. Through thorough client communication, compassionate care and superb customer service, we pledge to create an exceptional experience and a lifelong relationship. We are currently open every day from 9am to 9pm, and will soon be expanding our hours to midnight.
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.